MISSION: We seek to bring quality content to market that will engage audiences on all platforms.
Our search is open to all genres. We prefer original stories, not sequels or derivatives. No superheroes, no zombies, no vampires!
We like to focus on well-developed characters and a diverse cast. Projects with strong female leads are well-received.
→ Preference is given to original stories with a socially conscious message. ←
- Romance/Romantic Comedy
Our search is for projects from $3M to $12M USD, with some exceptions on either end. Nothing under $1M.
PRESS RELEASE, JUNE 29, 2018
Roth Stock Pictures Commits
To the Film Industry
UPDATE: Our first film project received a green light from capital investors on Friday, November 23, 2018 (yes, the Friday after Thanksgiving). Watch for production updates after the first of the year. Happy 2019 to all!
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept unsolicited materials. Please send a logline and budget amount only in your initial inquiry. Additional materials in initial inquiries, or sent via email before being requested, will be deleted and will disqualify your project from consideration!
If you are new to screenwriting and the submission process … We highly recommend the article linked below as something that should be required reading for all screenwriters. If your script is on its first draft, trust us … it’s not ready … and there are no second first impressions. Please read this article before submitting … and pay particular attention to #’s 1, 3, 6 and 7!
7 Things To Do Before You Submit Your Screenplay to Anyone
by Ken Miyamoto at Screencraft.Org
- We review all inquiries and usually reply within 48 hours.
- If we want to see additional materials like your synopsis or script, we will ask for it.
- For the protection of your intellectual property, we do not accept scripts that have not been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office.
- For foreign scripts, they must be registered with the copyright, intellectual property or other appropriate official government entity in the country of origin.
- Have a copy of your Certificate of Copyright handy as it is required with all script submissions!