MISSION: We seek to bring quality content to market that will engage audiences on all platforms.
Our search is open to all genres. We like to focus on well-developed characters and a diverse cast.
Projects with strong female leads are well-received.
→ Preference is given to original stories with a socially conscious message. ←
- Romance/Romantic Comedy
Our Business Model
Our search is for projects from $3M to $12M USD, with some exceptions on either end. Nothing under $1M.
We are here to help you get your project developed, financed, produced and distributed. We do not take interest in your intellectual property, and we do not take creative control.
We serve as production management, taking the business concerns of making your movie or television program off of your shoulders. We free up creatives to be … well … creative!
Before You Submit!
Please listen to the interview below before submitting so that you understand our business model.
Our THANKS to Lisa Osborn for producing and conducting
this GREAT interview!
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept unsolicited materials. Please send a logline and budget amount only in your initial inquiry. Additional materials in initial inquiries, or sent via email before being requested, will be deleted and will disqualify your project from consideration!
If you are new to screenwriting and the submission process … We highly recommend the article linked below as something that should be required reading for all screenwriters. If your script is on its first draft, trust us … it’s not ready … and there are no second first impressions. Please read this article before submitting … and pay particular attention to #’s 1, 3, 6 and 7!
7 Things To Do Before You Submit Your Screenplay to Anyone
by Ken Miyamoto at Screencraft.Org
- The only info we collect is that which you submit to us via our websites, email and social media.
- We only share your information with our production partners after we have reached a contractual agreement with you to do so.
- Short. Sweet. Simple. We don’t sell your stuff!
- We review all inquiries and usually reply within 48 hours.
- If we want to see additional materials like your synopsis or script, we will ask for it.
- For the protection of your intellectual property, we do not accept scripts that have not been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office, or the appropriate Intellectual Property office in the Country of Origin.
- For foreign scripts, they must be registered with the copyright, intellectual property or other appropriate official government entity in the country of origin.
- Have a copy of your Certificate of Copyright handy as it is required with all script submissions!