Thank you for your interest in booking a photo session with us. Every event is unique from the venue to the décor, number of guests, and logistics like travel time, load-in/set-up and breakdown/load-out. Because of these and other factors, please provide as much detail about your event as possible so that we may prepare a custom quote for you.
Our rates are based upon $350 per shoot hour with a two-hour minimum, per camera operator. Our rates include licensing for editorial (newsletters, websites, press release, etc.) and social media use.
Two sets of images will be made available for download within seven (7) days of the event, one high-resolution set for print, and another web-ready set for online use.
This rate applies for bookings within the TMZ, referred to as the Thirty-Mile Zone, which is within 30 miles of the intersection of Beverly Blvd and La Cienega Blvd in Los Angeles, California.
PLEASE NOTE: All images are Copyright © Roth Stock Pictures.
- On-site editors are available for additional fees.
- Commercial use requires additional licensing fees.
- Half-day (4 hours), whole-day (8 hours), and multi-day rates are available.
- For bookings outside the TMZ, additional travel-related expenses will apply as appropriate.
- For international destination bookings, please provide a minimum of 6 months advance notice to avoid RUSH fees.
Date changes and cancellations are a fact of life in the event business, so we try to be as accommodating as possible. Please keep in mind, as your dates approach, our opportunities for alternatives are reduced. What we have to offer is our time, equipment, and expertise. As event dates approach, our ability to rebook the time becomes more difficult.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm shoot dates.
- For Cancellation or Changes …
- More than 30 days in advance, the deposit is fully refundable or may be fully applied to a new date.
- From 15 to 30 days in advance of the scheduled event, a 10% of the deposit cancellation or rebooking fee will apply.
- From 7 to 14 days in advance of the scheduled event, a 30% of the deposit cancellation or rebooking fee will apply.
- From 3 to 13 days in advance of the scheduled event, a 50% of the deposit cancellation or rebooking fee will apply.
- Deposit is non-refundable for date changes or cancellations within 72 hours in advance of the scheduled event.