MISSION: We bring quality content to market that will engage audiences on all platforms.
For filmmakers, we are the bridge between creative and business.
Our search is open to all genres. We like to focus on well-developed characters and a diverse cast.
Projects with strong female leads are well-received.
→ Preference is given to original stories with a socially conscious message. ←
Our Business Model
Due to market changes, we have modified the types of projects we are seeking. Today we seek projects with budgets from $1M to $5M that are a bit more lighthearted than some of our current projects. Genres in italics below are most in demand. If your project has an A-Lister committed for the lead, it may be possible to fast track development.
- Action/Adventure ←
- Comedy ←
- Horror ←
- Thriller ←
- Romance/Romantic Comedy
We are here to help you get your project developed, financed, produced and distributed. We do not take interest in your intellectual property, and we do not take creative control.
We serve as production management, taking the business concerns of making your movie or television program off of your shoulders. We free up creatives to be … well … creative!
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept unsolicited materials. Please send a logline and budget amount only in your initial inquiry. Additional materials in initial inquiries, or sent via email before being requested, will be deleted and will disqualify your project from consideration!
- The only info we collect is that which you submit to us via our websites, email and social media.
- We only share your information with our production partners after we have reached a contractual agreement with you to do so.
- Short. Sweet. Simple. We don’t sell your stuff!
- We review all inquiries and usually reply within 10 business days.
- If we want to see additional materials like your synopsis or script, we will ask for it.
- For the protection of your intellectual property, we do not accept scripts that have not been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office, or the appropriate Intellectual Property office in the Country of Origin.
- For foreign scripts, they must be registered with the copyright, intellectual property or other appropriate official government entity in the country of origin.
- Have a copy of your Certificate of Copyright handy as it is required with all script submissions!