MISSION: We bring compelling content to market that engages audiences on all platforms.
For filmmakers, we are the bridge between creative and business.
Our search is open to all genres. We like to focus on well-developed characters and a diverse cast.
Projects with strong female leads are well-received.
→ Preference is given to original stories with a socially conscious message. ←
What We Are Looking For:
Updated 3/14/22 — Due to market changes, we have modified the types of projects we are seeking. Today we seek projects with budgets from $1M to $7M, and $15M to $25M, that are a bit more lighthearted than some of our current projects.
Production insurance and completion bonds are still difficult to secure as they explicitly exclude Covid shutdowns. Therefore, we are seeking new projects to put into development so they are ready as soon as the logjam breaks. It is our hope that with vaccines and the new Pfizer pill, the guilds will relax their restrictions and the insurance and bond companies will open back up, hopefully, by late-summer or early-fall this year.
Genres in bold italics below are most in demand. If your project has at least a director or an A-Lister committed for the lead, it may be possible to fast track development.
For projects that have completed development (polished script, coverage, analytics, schedule, bondable budget, lookbook), with attachments, and commitments for first funds … we can definitely fast-track your project, and we have co-financiers ready to consider it, NOW!
- Action/Adventure ←
- Comedy/Rom-Com ←
- Horror ← (no slashers!)
- Thriller ←
- Romance/Romantic Comedy
We are here to help you get your project developed, financed, produced and distributed. We do not take interest in your intellectual property, and we do not take creative control.
We serve as production management, taking the business concerns of making your movie or television program off of your shoulders. We free up creatives to be … well … creative!
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept unsolicited materials. Please send a logline and budget amount only in your initial inquiry. Additional materials in initial inquiries, or sent via email before being requested, will be deleted and will disqualify your project from consideration!
- The only info we collect is that which you submit to us via our websites, email and social media.
- We only share your information with our production partners after we have reached a contractual agreement with you to do so.
- Short. Sweet. Simple. We don’t sell your stuff!
- We review all inquiries and usually reply within 10 business days.
- If we want to see additional materials like your synopsis or script, we will ask for it.
- For the protection of your intellectual property, we do not accept scripts that have not been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office, or the appropriate Intellectual Property office in the Country of Origin.
- For foreign scripts, they must be registered with the copyright, intellectual property or other appropriate official government entity in the country of origin.
- Have a copy of your Certificate of Copyright handy as it is required with all script submissions!